Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A couple questions that beg answering
16-11-2012, 05:26 PM (This post was last modified: 16-11-2012 05:48 PM by Us3r.)
A couple questions that beg answering
So I've been following this on fb/kickstarter for a while as Im a Pro backer and I dont want this to come off the wrong way but there are a couple questions that Equiso has been activly dodging which I would really appreciate a straight answer to.

These questions have been asked many times by many people but have been dodged every time and honestly I'm getting a bit annoyed with it.

1. Can we get a more accurate date of when the Pro model will be shipping to us? It just seems like there is delay after delay and all of them are longer then they should be, so I won't lie it all has me a bit worried. It would be really nice to have some sort of date and not just a overly broad time frame

2. What are the specs of the Pro version? What is the A9 being clocked at? I'm not sure why you guys are guarding the clock frequencies so dearly but it would be nice to know.

Us3r, proud to be a member of Equiso Forum - Discussion Forums for the Equiso Smart TV since Nov 2012.
16-11-2012, 08:55 PM
Re: A couple questions that beg answering
The pro model was suppose to ship in the second half of November. If you read the equiso update #20, you will know this is not going to happen. So if you add the 2 weeks delay...it will be mid of December. Shipping delay will be around 2-3 more weeks. So what I understand we will receive the pro on hand may be mid of jan or end of jan 2013

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
16-11-2012, 09:17 PM (This post was last modified: 16-11-2012 10:18 PM by Us3r.)
RE: A couple questions that beg answering
Thats just too speculative for me, I did read the update, second half of November could be November 16th, and add two weeks, two weeks to what? we got no date, second half of a month isnt specific enough. They also havent said if that is shipping to us or shipping from china, also they said they have fulfillment centers in several coutnries including HK so does that mean that the units will be shipped directly to our doors? Or do they still have to cross the ocean on a boat?

It sure as heck better not be mid to end of January before we get them, if that is the case then I'm going for a refund and buying something else, ridiculous.

Us3r, proud to be a member of Equiso Forum - Discussion Forums for the Equiso Smart TV since Nov 2012.
22-11-2012, 08:23 PM (This post was last modified: 22-11-2012 08:24 PM by Us3r.)
RE: A couple questions that beg answering
A couple people asked for a date on the Pro version in the comments of Equiso's latest post on facebook and no response, much like there has been no response to this post.

It sure smells like something fishy is going on, like they're stalling and trying to hide something. I really wish more people would speak up, I could be wrong of course but the writing's on the wall if you ask me.