RE: Business Insider article
Let's see what Adam McBride has to say in response:

http://www.businessinsider.com/equiso-ki...nse-2013-3

Jeff Schallenberg
Mont Saint Hilaire, Québec
01-04-2013, 03:56 AM
WTF!

i couldn't stand this krap anymore and finally signed up..
this is one of the [enter many different words here] product experiences i have seen first hand.
1) if the KS backers DONT receive the new "working functional units bound for Walmart" that we were supposed to get in the FIRST PLACE than we got nothing but fuked up our donkey holes
2) i dont think there are many if at all happy KS backers..
3) can't believe Walmart did no research.. then again Walmart does sell a bunch of krap
4) going back to point 1.. unless we ACTUALLY get functional working units than we truly got scammed.
5) of course the "reply" is a bunch of BS - someone needs to make it up to the people who got EQUISO "founded"
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
06-04-2013, 05:40 AM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2013 05:41 AM by glabrek.)
(01-04-2013 03:56 AM)arghh Wrote:  WTF!

i couldn't stand this krap anymore and finally signed up..
this is one of the [enter many different words here] product experiences i have seen first hand.
1) if the KS backers DONT receive the new "working functional units bound for Walmart" that we were supposed to get in the FIRST PLACE than we got nothing but fuked up our donkey holes

4) going back to point 1.. unless we ACTUALLY get functional working units than we truly got scammed.

I agree with you. We backers NEED to get these "upgraded and working" units, if they ever happen. Because the "Pro piece of shit thing" I received months too late, barely works and its pointer always get stuck up to the point it's almost impossible to use. If we don't get these upgraded units, then we're shit out of luck, and I think that it'll be the case. This is one of the worst $100 I've ever spent...