Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can someone pull the stock build.prop from a Pro for me please?
08-01-2013, 11:58 AM
Can someone pull the stock build.prop from a Pro for me please?
I didn't back mine up before applying the modded one from here. Can someone please pull one from a stock Pro and post it? Thanks in advance. ^^;

johnequickiii, proud to be a member of Equiso Forum - Discussion Forums for the Equiso Smart TV since Dec 2012.
08-01-2013, 01:16 PM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2013 01:17 PM by jschall.)
RE: Can someone pull the stock build.prop from a Pro for me please?
Sorry, I don't have mine yet, johnequickiii. But tell us, does the edited build.prop improve anything on your Pro?

Jeff Schallenberg
Mont Saint Hilaire, Québec
08-01-2013, 02:32 PM
Well... There are a lot of speed improvements that I did notice. I didn't delve too deeply into it though after I noticed a red border surround the screen when I chose certain options from the options menu, and there is now a lock screen with clock when it's turned on.

I didn't think before I switched the build.prop, but that one was written for the standard, not the Pro.

johnequickiii, proud to be a member of Equiso Forum - Discussion Forums for the Equiso Smart TV since Dec 2012.
08-01-2013, 05:35 PM
Haven't gotten my pro yet so I can't compare the build.prop that I created for the standard. However, do a factory reset and you should go back to stock. Dump it and send it to me and I can make a new one. There are some minor changes i have in mind for the pro. So, don't run the standard build.prop on the pro for now.

Root Std
Root Pro
build.prop Tweak! (SU)
38% faster read (SU)
Tweaks
08-01-2013, 11:16 PM
I actually did a factory reset on it, twice, and it still didn't go back to the stock one. I thought it would, but no go.

09-01-2013, 05:53 AM
Just got my Pro. Didn't even plug it into the TV yet and its rooted and dumped. More to come! Smile

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7909146/Stock-Pr...21213.prop

Root Std
Root Pro
build.prop Tweak! (SU)
38% faster read (SU)
Tweaks
09-01-2013, 04:26 PM
Does it matter how I went about rooting it?

09-01-2013, 04:32 PM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2013 04:34 PM by blkcamarozr28.)
Re: Can someone pull the stock build.prop from a Pro for me please?
Shouldn't. How did you root it? Also, I've posted the stock build.prop and there us a modified one in my Sig for the pro.

Root Std
Root Pro
build.prop Tweak! (SU)
38% faster read (SU)
Tweaks
09-01-2013, 06:01 PM
I just ended up rooting it with the standard method. Worked first time.

I pushed the stock build.prop without incident. Gonna push your modded one when I get back home.