Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Did you received Equiso Android stick? Few backers already received it
13-10-2012, 04:22 PM
Did you received Equiso Android stick? Few backers already received it
Member from anandtech already received the Equiso Smart TV.... Where is mine?

Below is the post from user SAWYER:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2028...a-smart-tv

I got my email saying it was being shipped, cant wait to try this. I bought it for XMBC and streaming video on my tv, if it does that well I will sell my jailbroke Apple TV 2

edit:

Got mine just now
Pics of the box and contents, I am charging the remote and will give impressions when it is charged
http://imageshack.us/a/img708/8290/img0023lc.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img801/3599/img0024qi.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img62/3994/img0025ud.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post below if you have received it
13-10-2012, 10:21 PM
RE: Did you received Equiso Android stick? Few backers already received it
Yup, I got it today and plugged in. It's good but few issues/problems.
Main issue I see is on the remote (keypad) if you want to type some words then you have to press the down arrow key(on the left side of remote) alnogwith the letters otherwise it takes the characters on the top of key.
14-10-2012, 02:48 AM
(13-10-2012 10:21 PM)abhihal Wrote:  Yup, I got it today and plugged in. It's good but few issues/problems.
Main issue I see is on the remote (keypad) if you want to type some words then you have to press the down arrow key(on the left side of remote) alnogwith the letters otherwise it takes the characters on the top of key.
Got the solution/answer to remote issue. It's working fine now.
14-10-2012, 09:54 AM
interesting... What was the solution for remote issue?
15-10-2012, 04:40 AM
I received mine a few days ago. It works fine best i can test so far. Right now it has some wifi issues that i related to how it is plugged in and the way things are in the way of it getting to proper signal i hope. I am going to be adding a hdmi extension cable to it so i can position it better. My is located on a sony amp that switch my hdmi inputs for me instead of being directly connected to the tv.
15-10-2012, 02:23 PM
Still waiting for my Equiso Smart TV stick. I'm from Europe and the USPS status still tells me it is "Processed through USPS Sort Facility". Hopefully I will receive it this week.

Did somebody from Europe mainland allready received his Equiso Smart TV stick?

zed85, proud to be a member of Equiso Forum - Discussion Forums for the Equiso Smart TV since Oct 2012.
15-10-2012, 07:24 PM
(15-10-2012 02:23 PM)zed85 Wrote:  Still waiting for my Equiso Smart TV stick. I'm from Europe and the USPS status still tells me it is "Processed through USPS Sort Facility". Hopefully I will receive it this week.

You got tracking number from USPS? I didn't get that. just got an email that its been processed to shipping. thats it....
15-10-2012, 07:27 PM
(15-10-2012 04:40 AM)bstag Wrote:  I received mine a few days ago. It works fine best i can test so far. Right now it has some wifi issues that i related to how it is plugged in and the way things are in the way of it getting to proper signal i hope. I am going to be adding a hdmi extension cable to it so i can position it better. My is located on a sony amp that switch my hdmi inputs for me instead of being directly connected to the tv.
Curious about one thing.. from local pc just transfer like 2gb file via wifi to equiso device. Does the wifi connection break? what is the highest speed you get while transfer. I am talking about FTP transfer.
15-10-2012, 08:18 PM
(15-10-2012 07:24 PM)Niko Wrote:  
(15-10-2012 02:23 PM)zed85 Wrote:  Still waiting for my Equiso Smart TV stick. I'm from Europe and the USPS status still tells me it is "Processed through USPS Sort Facility". Hopefully I will receive it this week.

You got tracking number from USPS? I didn't get that. just got an email that its been processed to shipping. thats it....
Yeah, I received a tracking number from USPS. A week ago I received an email that my order was processed, two days after that I received the tracking number.

zed85, proud to be a member of Equiso Forum - Discussion Forums for the Equiso Smart TV since Oct 2012.
17-10-2012, 08:55 AM
Oh finally i just got my tracking number from Equiso like 12hrs ago. But strange thing is mine is shipping from Hong Kong....not from USA. May be because I am not from USA.

Screenshot:
[Image: 4mWWF.png]