Poll: Did your Equiso get delivered?
Yes and it was within estimated delivery date!
Yes but it was late
No, mine seems to be delayed.
I couldn't honestly care after reading all the complaints
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you have your Equiso yet?
26-10-2012, 08:39 AM
RE: Do you have your Equiso yet?
(26-10-2012 07:54 AM)fine Wrote:  "Your Equiso has been shipped!"-mail came on 16th oct.
Since yesterday, tracking of the package gives me this:

Quote:Destination - Germany
The item (xxxx) is pending customs inspection made in Hong Kong or at the destination as of 25-Oct-2012.
hope it'll arrive before christmas Confused
At least you have some sort of status update... I am completely in the dark, according to USPS the package might not even been handed over to them in the USA.
Patience is a virtue they say...

Pimmr, proud to be a member of Equiso Forum and owner of a rooted Equiso standard - since Oct 2012
27-10-2012, 02:03 PM
Mine has reached the local customs service location here in Germany. Will pick it up monday. It will cost at least 19% VAT (import tax).FB_Addon_TelNo{
height:15px !important;
white-space: nowrap !important;
background-color: #0ff0ff;}

Barthwo, whose Equiso Pro finally arrived.
27-10-2012, 10:51 PM
Well finally got a message I can pick it up at the post office monday. After paying 25 euro customs Sad

Pimmr, proud to be a member of Equiso Forum and owner of a rooted Equiso standard - since Oct 2012
30-10-2012, 02:14 PM
I'm still waiting for mine in Ireland. Two friends who bought the Equiso on my recommendation have received theirs two weeks ago, while I'm still waiting. I've called the Irish postal service, and they have no record of it. Apparantly, the tracking number used by Equiso to post these is only a local tracking service, so outside of the US you can only track your parcel as far as when it leaves the States...then it falls into a black hole until it is delivered by your postman.

Is anyone else still waiting on theirs?
30-10-2012, 03:00 PM
If your friends are from the same area and they got it two weeks ago, I would contact Equiso.
I read about several backers from the Netherlands, we all received it around last weekend.
What was the delivery window specified in the shipment email?
(30-10-2012 02:14 PM)rosboy Wrote:  I'm still waiting for mine in Ireland. Two friends who bought the Equiso on my recommendation have received theirs two weeks ago, while I'm still waiting. I've called the Irish postal service, and they have no record of it. Apparantly, the tracking number used by Equiso to post these is only a local tracking service, so outside of the US you can only track your parcel as far as when it leaves the States...then it falls into a black hole until it is delivered by your postman.

Is anyone else still waiting on theirs?

30-10-2012, 03:02 PM
Thanks Pimmr.

Mine was due for delivery between October 18, 2012 - October 24, 2012.

I emailed Equiso this morning.
31-10-2012, 04:36 AM
Has anyone ordered on amazon getting it?
31-10-2012, 12:14 PM (This post was last modified: 31-10-2012 12:15 PM by Barthwo.)
Could pick up mine at the customs office here in Germany two days ago. There was no status update at USPS even after delivery. Had to pay import VAT 19%, which was 12,28 Euro.

I was excited to bring it home. But IT DOES NOT WORK! Blue LED just glowing for one second even with my own 1A USB plug and NO reaction on the TV. Have mailed to Equiso support. Hoping to get a reaction.

Barthwo, whose Equiso Pro finally arrived.
01-11-2012, 08:48 AM
@Barthwo: Which TV are you using?
01-11-2012, 05:21 PM
I emailed Equiso, and got the following reply:

Quote: We have just checked with our fulfillment company on your order. It looks like your order is still on the way to you now, but could be delayed somewhat as it passes through customs into your country. We will continue to monitor the order, but we only have an estimated delivery date by the carrier that has just passed. Unfortunately we cannot do anything now but wait for them to deliver it to you. If you have any other questions please let us know
I'll try and provide an update as soon as I have one.