Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Equiso OUT OF BUSINESS?!
22-08-2013, 07:37 PM
Equiso OUT OF BUSINESS?!
Hey Guys,
I'm local to the Equiso HQ office and I've been trying to get a hold of some one in customer support all week and I wasn't able to get anyone via email. I then tried to call the support phone number and it no longer exists!
So... A friend of mine (who was a Kickstarter backer) was going to take advantage of the "Backer Appreciation Program" and he couldn't get though to them either.
Anyway, we both ended up stopping at the Equiso HQ here in Boston and to our surprise - NOBODY WAS THERE, It's all locked up.
Given all the circumstances that have come together here, it really seems like they OUT OF BUSINESS? Either that or they are ALL on an vacation?
Anyone have any news - where did this company go?!
22-08-2013, 08:05 PM
RE: Equiso OUT OF BUSINESS?!
Hi, just to let you know in response to your question, no the company is not out of business. The support has been moved to California, and the line is back up and running as well as support through support.equiso.com. If you have any questions feel free to give the same number a call or drop a line at support.equiso.com
22-08-2013, 08:16 PM
(22-08-2013 08:05 PM)DaveT Wrote:  Hi, just to let you know in response to your question, no the company is not out of business. The support has been moved to California, and the line is back up and running as well as support through support.equiso.com. If you have any questions feel free to give the same number a call or drop a line at support.equiso.com
So is the office in Boston closed for good then? Where are all the employees? Where do people send their sticks back for the "Customer Appreciation" swap? I thought it was to the address in Boston? You may want to update that...
24-08-2013, 01:18 AM
He's right. The whole Boston office was fired last week.

Former graphic designer for Equiso. We were held back from helping you.
25-08-2013, 11:46 AM
(24-08-2013 01:18 AM)EquisoGD_John Wrote:  He's right. The whole Boston office was fired last week.
Fascinating stuff! So, has the Equiso company simply pulled up stakes and moved to California? Or has Equiso morphed into a new line of business?

Wishing you all the best, John, and thanks for your support to this community of Equiso users.

Jeff Schallenberg
Mont Saint Hilaire, Québec
25-08-2013, 03:09 PM
I have no idea what Adams plans are for the company.

He terminated all of us because he refused to have a discussion as a group on why we still never received contracts or stocks while other people in the company were and we decided to work from home until such matters were addressed (on top of other problems).

We all had no other work lined up outside of Equiso so you can imagine how strongly we had to feel about that to stand our ground.

Former graphic designer for Equiso. We were held back from helping you.
25-08-2013, 05:59 PM (This post was last modified: 26-08-2013 09:57 PM by blkcamarozr28.)
Re: RE: Equiso OUT OF BUSINESS?!
(25-08-2013 03:09 PM)EquisoGD_John Wrote:  I have no idea what Adams plans are for the company.

He terminated all of us because he refused to have a discussion as a group on why we still never received contracts or stocks while other people in the company were and we decided to work from home until such matters were addressed (on top of other problems).

Ouch! Sorry to hear that John. Good luck in your quest for new employment. Very sad to think that a startup would treat their first employees like that. You guys help build the company through good and bad. Not cool!

Root Std
Root Pro
build.prop Tweak! (SU)
38% faster read (SU)
Tweaks
26-08-2013, 09:59 PM
Per Adam- Equiso is still in business.
Closing this thread.

Root Std
Root Pro
build.prop Tweak! (SU)