Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Equiso PRO fastboot
01-04-2013, 11:18 AM
Equiso PRO fastboot
If you power on the device while pressing the small button on the side it will boot in fastboot mode.

Is indentified as a HTC device but the HTC drivers don't actually work for it.

Anyone smart enough could figure how to get the crap stick recognized by android tools fastboot utility?

I assume is just a matter of drivers.

cutare, proud to be a member of Equiso Forum - Discussion Forums for the Equiso Smart TV since Feb 2013.
01-04-2013, 06:21 PM
Re: Equiso PRO fastboot
Been playing with fastboot for awhile. Use my root method. Make sure to uninstall htc and other phone drivers.

Hold button when powering on and windows will load the drivers from my tweak. Big Grin

Root Std
Root Pro
build.prop Tweak! (SU)
38% faster read (SU)
Tweaks
01-04-2013, 06:43 PM
RE: Equiso PRO fastboot
(01-04-2013 06:21 PM)blkcamarozr28 Wrote:  Been playing with fastboot for awhile. Use my root method. Make sure to uninstall htc and other phone drivers.

Hold button when powering on and windows will load the drivers from my tweak. Big Grin

Interesting... will try that... thanks Smile

cutare, proud to be a member of Equiso Forum - Discussion Forums for the Equiso Smart TV since Feb 2013.
01-04-2013, 07:50 PM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2013 07:51 PM by blkcamarozr28.)
Cutare- Are you having issues with your device from the OTA or something? Let me know. I have some things i've been working on my own restore method. Need a beta tester. PM me. I rather not disclose at this point until all the bugs have been worked out.

Root Std
Root Pro
build.prop Tweak! (SU)
38% faster read (SU)
Tweaks
01-04-2013, 07:59 PM
(01-04-2013 07:50 PM)blkcamarozr28 Wrote:  Cutare- Are you having issues with your device from the OTA or something? Let me know. I have some things i've been working on my own restore method. Need a beta tester. PM me. I rather not disclose at this point until all the bugs have been worked out.

Well i wiped the device system partition and I wasn't able to flash any other ROM. I tried beside Equiso ones also T21 and Achos C905T ROMs... none works... the device hangs in bootloader mode or just ignores the SDCard completely...

If you have an alternative method I would be more than happy to try it.

04-08-2013, 12:13 PM
I know this thread is pretty old but I found a "universal" driver for adb and fastboot that works with the equiso.

https://plus.google.com/1035839393203262...Q5iYJEaaEH

Devious