Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Equiso Pro Problem
12-01-2013, 05:27 AM
Equiso Pro Problem
Just received my Pro version. I am having lots of problems.

1) Connecting to wifi is horrid. Level strength 100%, click on name, type in password, then it says saved, but no connection. Click again and click on connect, and it says saved, but no connection. I do this a bunch of times, same thing. Then I wait a few minutes, and it says it's connected. Fine.

2) Log on to Google, which is a horror story in itself.

3) Try downloading a purchased app. Error "921". Read some forum items. Did a reset.

4) Relogon on to Google. Says there is a problem. Says logon already exists. Exit, the come back...things look fine.

5) Try downloading a purchased app...Equiso crashes.

6) Equiso reboots. Go back to Play Store. Try downloading again. Equiso crashes.

Can I get some help here? Not happy right now.
12-01-2013, 11:45 AM
RE: Equiso Pro Problem
try this: http://www.equisoforum.com/Thread-Fix-Pr...in-problem
12-01-2013, 04:56 PM
RE: Equiso Pro Problem
I cleaned out the cache and data for the Play Store, and was able to download a couple small updates.

When I try downloading games I previously purchased, the download starts and Equiso crashes and reboots.

Hey, wait...it seems after the last time it crashed and rebooted, it's now downloading properly. This is some strange stuff.