Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Equiso Pro Stock ROM --Flash back to Stock from bad OTA update/bugs
04-12-2013, 01:13 AM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2013 01:15 AM by sok.ratha.)
RE: Equiso Pro Stock ROM --Flash back to Stock from bad OTA update/bugs
(06-04-2013 06:47 PM)blkcamarozr28 Wrote:  
(06-04-2013 06:39 PM)Jason Wrote:  You crack me up...It did not work for you Smile

You gave me hope for a second.

Cutare tested a another method using my dumps and was able to get it back to stock. However, the process is a bit goofy and were not 100% its a clean flash yet. Need to dig into it a bit more today.

If you didnt install any third party roms the recovery back to pro stock from ota should be straight forward. Contact me via pm and it would be even easier if you rooted per my procedure via adb or if u have a ubuntu (linux) pc or vm. Let me know.

Sorry, I am quite newbie, I have try flash my equiso pro to android 4.1 that Cutare link in other post and finally I found the wifi doesn't work, it just say "turning wifi on" forever. And later on I found this post and I am trying to flash my device back to stock, but thing seem go abit different.

1- my dump TF card do flash new rom to device, but the screen show is "NU Smart power ..." (it's not EQUISO)

2- After finish, I reboot device, it work well but the setting screen seem the same as the 4.1 rom I flash previously, and my wifi still not work (the design of your ROM is not look same as the one that I got it when I bought my device)

Please help me some advise on how to get my device back to stock, or at least how to fix wifi, thanks
27-07-2014, 09:25 PM
Hello. could you possibly reupload the files that you posted? The links no longer work and like other I am with out wifi from the 4.1 update. I really appreciate your help with this, thanks, Lanny.
30-07-2014, 09:21 PM
I could use the help too. When I get past the impasse I've got on my ROM build, it's going to be a bit helpful to have this loader so as to be effectively un-brickable while I'm doing bring-up.

svartalf, proud to be a member of Equiso Forum - Discussion Forums for the Equiso Smart TV since Nov 2013.