Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Good news
17-08-2013, 01:07 PM
Good news
Seems the Cyanogenmod dev theme got a few sticks as a gift from Equiso. Hopefully we'll now have great devsupport.

https://plus.google.com/1179626668885337...5kZohjyQf9

ninjazin, proud to be a member of Equiso Forum - Discussion Forums for the Equiso Smart TV since Feb 2013.
18-08-2013, 11:05 PM
RE: Good news
geeees... man i hope that will make a CFW
22-08-2013, 10:43 AM
Like they say -"You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear". I doubt if a new ROM will do much for the Equiso's performance.

Jeff Schallenberg
Mont Saint Hilaire, Québec
24-08-2013, 04:27 AM
Agreed. It needs a tuned kernel and ROM as well as any and every unneeded service/app removed. ZRam may help a little bit but without full XBMC support it's still a limited device. I'm playing with the stock firmware and video encoding profiles to find a balance and have made a little headway.

Lokifish Marz, proud to be a member of Equiso Forum - Discussion Forums for the Equiso Smart TV since Aug 2013.
03-09-2013, 08:51 PM
(24-08-2013 04:27 AM)Lokifish Marz Wrote:  Agreed. It needs a tuned kernel and ROM as well as any and every unneeded service/app removed. ZRam may help a little bit but without full XBMC support it's still a limited device. I'm playing with the stock firmware and video encoding profiles to find a balance and have made a little headway.
Xbmc slows down my equiso, plex runs much smoother if you don't mind forking over some money.

breakburrough, proud to be a member of Equiso Forum - Discussion Forums for the Equiso Smart TV since Aug 2013.