Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HI!, Can you link me to the latest software to flash my EQUISO PRO?
28-08-2013, 06:34 PM
HI!, Can you link me to the latest software to flash my EQUISO PRO?
I Flashed my Dual core equiso Pro twice, and i couldn get my WiFi working...

So i was wondering if you flashed your equiso pro and worked fine, could you link me to the software you used?... please i need it because i dont want to throw it in the can, it worked great before i started to mess with it.

PLEASE HELP!

Newbie, proud to be a member of Equiso Forum - Discussion Forums for the Equiso Smart TV since Aug 2013.
31-08-2013, 07:15 PM
RE: HI!, Can you link me to the latest software to flash my EQUISO PRO?
Sorry, @Newbie, I haven't tried to flash a new ROM onto my Pro. But why not exchange yours for a retail (Walmart) stick?

Jeff Schallenberg
Mont Saint Hilaire, Québec
01-09-2013, 08:47 PM
Was it a dumb move to flash it? cause as far as i know, the pro is far superior than the retail, cause it has a dual core and 1gb ram, and the retail only has 512 ram and 1 core only... and i dont know how to exchange it cause i buyed it from ebay.
(31-08-2013 07:15 PM)jschall Wrote:  Sorry, @Newbie, I haven't tried to flash a new ROM onto my Pro. But why not exchange yours for a retail (Walmart) stick?

Newbie, proud to be a member of Equiso Forum - Discussion Forums for the Equiso Smart TV since Aug 2013.
02-09-2013, 10:23 AM
@Newbie: The retail stick from Walmart is exactly the same hardware as the Kickstarter Pro, but without Bluetooth. Check the specs:

http://equiso.com/specs/

Jeff Schallenberg
Mont Saint Hilaire, Québec
02-09-2013, 07:35 PM
yes. its the same, minus Bluetooth.