Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hi, im new at this and i have a big problem!
24-08-2013, 05:56 PM
Hi, im new at this and i have a big problem!
well, first thank you for accepting me on this forum.

i appreciate if you can give me some pointers, i buyed an equiso pro, i connected it and it worked very well
but i wanted to connect my smartphone to it and use it as a remote

so i rooted, i installed supersu, busy box and droidmote. Droidmote didnt work, and i think its because i installed supersu instead of superuser...

well, i tried to unroot it unsuccesfully, and i flashed it

i flashed it sucessfully put now the wifi doesnt activate... PLEASE HELP ME!

Newbie, proud to be a member of Equiso Forum - Discussion Forums for the Equiso Smart TV since Aug 2013.
24-08-2013, 07:20 PM
RE: Hi, im new at this and i have a big problem!
Makes sure your setup is as follows
Equiso- DroidMote Server
Your Phone- DroidMote Client

The only issues I have noticed is special characters like "@" do not work and the physical KB on my wife's Photon Q do not work.

Lokifish Marz, proud to be a member of Equiso Forum - Discussion Forums for the Equiso Smart TV since Aug 2013.
24-08-2013, 07:27 PM (This post was last modified: 24-08-2013 07:27 PM by Newbie.)
(24-08-2013 07:20 PM)Lokifish Marz Wrote:  Makes sure your setup is as follows
Equiso- DroidMote Server
Your Phone- DroidMote Client

The only issues I have noticed is special characters like "@" do not work and the physical KB on my wife's Photon Q do not work.
Thank you but my problem is so much bigger now...

I flashed my equiso, and my wifi doesnt connect, thats my biggest problem... the date is 1970, u fixed it and each time returns to 1970

Newbie, proud to be a member of Equiso Forum - Discussion Forums for the Equiso Smart TV since Aug 2013.
24-08-2013, 09:04 PM
UPDATE:

I flashed again my Equiso, and it has now Android 4.1, but my Wifi still doesnt activate...

Damn SuperSU

24-08-2013, 09:52 PM
Re: RE: Hi, im new at this and i have a big problem!
(24-08-2013 09:04 PM)Newbie Wrote:  UPDATE:

I flashed again my Equiso, and it has now Android 4.1, but my Wifi still doesnt activate...

Damn SuperSU

Try a factory reset. This should put you back to stock.

Root Std
Root Pro
build.prop Tweak! (SU)
38% faster read (SU)
Tweaks
24-08-2013, 10:23 PM
(24-08-2013 09:52 PM)blkcamarozr28 Wrote:  
(24-08-2013 09:04 PM)Newbie Wrote:  UPDATE:

Damn SuperSU

Try a factory reset. This should put you back to stock.
I JUST DID, IT DIDNT WORK....

25-08-2013, 06:09 AM
Reset your entire network. After a reboot on my Equiso it was the only thing that didn't connect to wifi. Multiple reboots and hard resets of the Equiso, multiple system level edits and still no luck. Reset the network and the Equiso connected with no issue. Let me ask, what router do you have? Is it a Belkin?

Lokifish Marz, proud to be a member of Equiso Forum - Discussion Forums for the Equiso Smart TV since Aug 2013.
25-08-2013, 04:52 PM
(25-08-2013 06:09 AM)Lokifish Marz Wrote:  Reset your entire network. After a reboot on my Equiso it was the only thing that didn't connect to wifi. Multiple reboots and hard resets of the Equiso, multiple system level edits and still no luck. Reset the network and the Equiso connected with no issue. Let me ask, what router do you have? Is it a Belkin?
Its a tp link... theres a couple of issues on my equiso besides the wifi... every time i turn it on says that a process system is not responding or something like that, and the date each time i turn it on is 8 o clock year 1970.

25-08-2013, 05:51 PM
Re: RE: Hi, im new at this and i have a big problem!
(25-08-2013 04:52 PM)Newbie Wrote:  
(25-08-2013 06:09 AM)Lokifish Marz Wrote:  Reset your entire network. After a reboot on my Equiso it was the only thing that didn't connect to wifi. Multiple reboots and hard resets of the Equiso, multiple system level edits and still no luck. Reset the network and the Equiso connected with no issue. Let me ask, what router do you have? Is it a Belkin?
Its a tp link... theres a couple of issues on my equiso besides the wifi... every time i turn it on says that a process system is not responding or something like that, and the date each time i turn it on is 8 o clock year 1970.

On a side note I had problems with TP link wireless routers with certain android device it would constantly lock up the wifi. This happened to me on the latest stock and ddwrt firmware. I believe it was a driver issue on the android along with wpa 2 aes encryption.

Root Std
Root Pro
build.prop Tweak! (SU)
38% faster read (SU)
Tweaks
25-08-2013, 08:23 PM
Wifi works good for me. Using a linksys router. Try disabling security.

breakburrough, proud to be a member of Equiso Forum - Discussion Forums for the Equiso Smart TV since Aug 2013.