Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
July Pro Update...anyone got it?
30-07-2013, 06:34 PM (This post was last modified: 30-07-2013 11:08 PM by blkcamarozr28.)
Re: RE: July Pro Update...anyone got it?
(30-07-2013 12:40 PM)EquisoGD_John Wrote:  I sent a file to blkcamaro last week to play with but I want to let everyone know that a newer OTA should be live for the pro models that brings them up to the patches done to the retail models. The only thing that differentiates you guys from those is you have Bluetooth and some assembly changes on the board for the retails.

Changes that I know of:

• Youtube app stuttering is fixed
• Wifi reception improved
• Bug fixes/stability improvements (vague—sorry)
• New setup wizard
• Slightly better performance score in Antutu

Standard model users will be receiving some news as well either later today or tomorrow.

Good job John. Will try the ota as the burn to a 2gb sdcard wasnt successful on re flashing the unit. I wonder if its the same issue we were encountering where flashes only work on 4gb sdcards. Will muck with it when I have more time.

Also, grabbed the latest OTA and it seemed to work for the most part. See thread: http://www.equisoforum.com/Thread-PRO-OT...d-20130723

Root Std
Root Pro
build.prop Tweak! (SU)
38% faster read (SU)
Tweaks
01-08-2013, 05:53 AM
RE: July Pro Update...anyone got it?
At last the so long awaited update! I updated my stick yesterday, everything went ok.
Youtube issue seems to have been solved. So far i'm happy with the update.

- - - Real Eyes, Realize Real Lies - - -
Wookster, proud to be a member of Equiso Forum - Discussion Forums for the Equiso Smart TV since Mar 2013.
25-08-2013, 08:24 PM
RE: July Pro Update...anyone got it?
Is the Walmart version the pro?

breakburrough, proud to be a member of Equiso Forum - Discussion Forums for the Equiso Smart TV since Aug 2013.
25-08-2013, 09:37 PM
Re: RE: July Pro Update...anyone got it?
(25-08-2013 08:24 PM)breakburrough Wrote:  Is the Walmart version the pro?

The Walmart is noted as Walmart. The Pro is the kickstarter unit that is similar to the Walmart but we got Bluetooth built in.

Root Std
Root Pro
build.prop Tweak! (SU)
38% faster read (SU)
Tweaks