Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Just ordered...
27-02-2013, 04:53 AM
Just ordered...
I just ordered an equiso from the site, figured it'd be great for the 'rents so they quit hogging the laptop, but they're getting impatient, and after sending multiple emails to equiso with no reply, i was wondering how long will it take for my equiso to ship and arrive?
27-02-2013, 06:04 AM
Re: Just ordered...
Eeew...you do realize there are better and cheaper sticks on the market.

Root Std
Root Pro
build.prop Tweak! (SU)
38% faster read (SU)
Tweaks
27-02-2013, 02:46 PM (This post was last modified: 27-02-2013 02:48 PM by jschall.)
RE: Just ordered...
@Justaquickquestion:

A quick question: What site did you order from? And did you order a Standard or a Pro?

Another quick question: Did you know that the Equiso "company" gives absolutely no customer support and does not answer shipping queries?

I suggest you look elsewhere - like here, for example:

http://www.equisoforum.com/Thread-Equiso-alternatives

Jeff Schallenberg
Mont Saint Hilaire, Québec
27-02-2013, 04:46 PM
RE: Just ordered...
Meh, I realize it now, but its too late , I already plopped the cash down for it :/ and a standard last Thursday from equiso's site. I'm wondering if I'll get a reply if I just blast them with emails...
And does anybody know if or when it will ship or should I try and get a refund?
27-02-2013, 05:16 PM (This post was last modified: 27-02-2013 06:39 PM by blkcamarozr28.)
Re: Just ordered...
File a dispute on your credit card asap. The standard is pure junk and way over priced. Check out the alternative thread we have on the forum. I've played with a mk808 and it does every thing the pro wish it could do and for around $50. There are newer sticks that have better specs and near the price of the standard/pro.

Root Std
Root Pro
build.prop Tweak! (SU)
38% faster read (SU)
Tweaks
27-02-2013, 05:34 PM
Wink RE: Just ordered...
Good idea, thanks man. Now the only thing is, is that I used a prepaid card and idk if they allow disputes or not, but no worries! I'll figure it out