Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Moving Support to a New Home
12-04-2013, 07:19 PM
RE: Moving Support to a New Home
(12-04-2013 07:10 PM)jschall Wrote:  Has ANYBODY gotten any support from Equiso's new Zendesk support site? Is Equiso serious about supporting its customers?
Every person that has submitted a ticket has been address and helped. And we don't need people like you wasting their time by submitting junk tickets.

So move on.

Former graphic designer for Equiso. We were held back from helping you.
13-04-2013, 05:06 PM
Hmm. Not exactly an unbiased answer. Has anybody actually gotten help from Equiso's Zendesk site?

Jeff Schallenberg
Mont Saint Hilaire, Québec
13-04-2013, 10:34 PM
Haha. Wow you're sad.

Your tears only give me power.

18-04-2013, 12:21 PM
@Equiso_John. I for one have not received any help or support from you for my existing forum posts on your Zen helpdesk site. So get off your high horse and don't forget that even Jeff has put some money towards your pay check. The fact that you take out your frustration on him doesn't make him look as bad as it puts a bad light on your emotional state. So exactly who is sad?

schutzmann, proud to be a member of Equiso Forum - Discussion Forums for the Equiso Smart TV since Oct 2012.
18-04-2013, 07:58 PM
(13-04-2013 10:34 PM)EquisoGD_John Wrote:  Haha. Wow you're sad.

Your tears only give me power.
Not sure to whom that haiku was addressed.

The Zendesk initiative could have been a good idea, but it seems that like all of Equiso's initiatives, there is no execution. Now, THAT's sad.

Jeff Schallenberg
Mont Saint Hilaire, Québec
18-04-2013, 08:06 PM
(18-04-2013 12:21 PM)schutzmann Wrote:  @Equiso_John. I for one have not received any help or support from you for my existing forum posts on your Zen helpdesk site. So get off your high horse and don't forget that even Jeff has put some money towards your pay check. The fact that you take out your frustration on him doesn't make him look as bad as it puts a bad light on your emotional state. So exactly who is sad?
What was your ticket/username used?

20-04-2013, 10:05 PM
(12-04-2013 07:19 PM)EquisoGD_John Wrote:  
(12-04-2013 07:10 PM)jschall Wrote:  Has ANYBODY gotten any support from Equiso's new Zendesk support site? Is Equiso serious about supporting its customers?
Every person that has submitted a ticket has been address and helped. And we don't need people like you wasting their time by submitting junk tickets.

So move on.
Hello, I just submitted request #188 a few minutes ago. Hopefully, it'll get addressed in a timely matter.
Thanks.
21-04-2013, 09:53 AM
@ EquisoJD John whatever - wow how the good intentions you used to display disappeared. Frankly I couldn't care what Jeff or anyone else has said about Equiso, we are entitled to voice our opinions. You were the one person that I actually wished well at Equiso but after seeing that you have now fallen into line with the Equiso attitude of "Help the backers? Why? We already have their money!" I officially update my hopes for you to the same as the rest of the organisation - Kind sir, I hope that you get herpes.

Really, really, really not impressed with his Equiso.
21-04-2013, 02:20 PM
Thanks. Good to see sentiments went from hoping we are all OK here in Boston to wishing VD upon me in the span of a week. That whole MIT thing went down right across from our offices. But it's cool. A few of us take the subway to work so why not just wish they planted more of those pressure cooker bombs right at the stop we get out from? Problems solved.

(21-04-2013 09:53 AM)MDLFS Wrote:  @ EquisoJD John whatever - wow how the good intentions you used to display disappeared. Frankly I couldn't care what Jeff or anyone else has said about Equiso, we are entitled to voice our opinions. You were the one person that I actually wished well at Equiso but after seeing that you have now fallen into line with the Equiso attitude of "Help the backers? Why? We already have their money!" I officially update my hopes for you to the same as the rest of the organisation - Kind sir, I hope that you get herpes.

21-04-2013, 11:36 PM
I don't really know why you feel the need to link my thoughts about your attitude change over time to the Boston bombings. Seems like a bit of a leap there. The tone of your response has only confirmed my statement.

Really, really, really not impressed with his Equiso.