Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Netflix streaming quality poor on Pro.
19-01-2013, 03:09 AM
Netflix streaming quality poor on Pro.
Netflix on my pro is terrible but it works perfectly with my DS Video app streaming from my Synology DS213+ NAS. I really hope the Netflix issue gets worked out for sure though, but the NAS streaming will suffice for now.
19-01-2013, 06:57 PM
RE: Netflix streaming quality poor on Pro.
Same here. I use my PS3 for Netflix and it's perfect. I still use the Equiso for Youtube though. My PS3 likes to freeze when using Youtube.

johnequickiii, proud to be a member of Equiso Forum - Discussion Forums for the Equiso Smart TV since Dec 2012.
19-01-2013, 09:39 PM
Re: Netflix streaming quality poor on Pro.
I would think that most people who bought into the idea was hoping to get rid of their media box, pc's, etc. Still disappointed after the std was a major flop and now the pro is too.

Root Std
Root Pro
build.prop Tweak! (SU)
38% faster read (SU)
Tweaks
21-01-2013, 12:49 AM
Adam lies again. I contacted Uptek to find out if his claims were true. Uptek said that Adam is one of several distributors for their product. They do not have any exclusive agreement with Equiso and are not working in house. If anything Adam is working for them and just rebranded the Uptek stick with an Equiso logo.

Throwing some light on this shade.

EquisoDumbTV, Ben Davies // Duxbury, MA // frustrated Equiso user.
21-01-2013, 01:17 AM (This post was last modified: 21-01-2013 01:20 AM by jschall.)
@Webmaster:
I suggest you move this post to the appropriate thread http://www.equisoforum.com/Thread-Manufa...and-Remote

@EquisoDumbTV:
Can you please include extracts from your communications with Uptek?

Jeff Schallenberg
Mont Saint Hilaire, Québec
25-02-2013, 01:12 AM (This post was last modified: 25-02-2013 09:07 PM by blkcamarozr28.)
Re: Netflix streaming quality poor on Pro.
@jeff- interesting that your plasma tv displays the netflix pretty good. Heres are my screenshots from pc and equiso.

Netflix
Joe dirt
1:12:33 or scroll to 18:40

Samsung 55" 1080p LED TV

===================
Windows PC via HDMI out
===================
[Image: 2q8ned5.jpg]

===================
Equiso Pro @ default 720
===================
[Image: rlfk88.jpg]

===================
Equiso Pro @ default 1080 *Artifacts are still noticeable and any action movie is just horrible to watch.
===================
[Image: 5cy44l.jpg]

Root Std
Root Pro
build.prop Tweak! (SU)
38% faster read (SU)
Tweaks
25-02-2013, 04:37 PM
This is exactly what I see as well. You cannot save the output to be 1080. It resets when power is removed.

I did not notice that much difference between 720 and 1080 when I tried it, but this was when it was new.

Nunquam Imparatum - Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam