Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
No Pro?
17-02-2013, 03:06 PM (This post was last modified: 18-02-2013 01:58 AM by jschall.)
Exclamation No Pro?
Calling all KickStarter Backers who backed the Equiso Pro, but have yet to receive any shipping notification.

The purpose of this thread is to try to get an idea of how many folks may have had their money stolen by Equiso, and where we are located.

I am in Canada.

Here is my correspondence with Amazon and Equiso:
==========================================================
Amazon Payments <noreply@amazon.com>

7/28/12
Greetings from Amazon Payments,

We wanted to let you know that we successfully completed a payment to Equiso for $116.00 on Jul 28, 2012. This payment is related to the payment authorization listed below:

Payment details:
---------------
Transaction ID: 1737DGGK43LTPSMNDVGEE8HNB5BFACHNI5I
Recipient: Equiso
Amount: $116.00
For: Pledging $116.00 to Equiso Smart TV Turn any TV into a Smart TV on Kickstarter.
Payment method: Visa XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-7320
Reference: KICKSTARTER COM

To view or cancel existing payment authorizations:
1.Log into your Amazon Payments account by visiting

Jeff Schallenberg <schallenberg.jeff@gmail.com>

Jan 15

I have still not received any email from your fulfillment centre concerning the shipping of my Equiso Pro.
Address:
Jeff Schallenberg
536 rue de l'Atlantique
Mont Saint Hilaire, Québec
J3H 0E8
If you are missing any other information on my order, please let me know.

Jeffry Waye

Jan 15
to me

Jeff. As we stated earlier the canada shipments are still in customs. We hope to have them clear shortly. As soon as they customs we will post it and then orders will go to the warehouse in BC then it will be shipped out to each customer in Canada.

Sent via iPhone
Jeffry S. Waye"non sine periculo vitae pretium vitae"

fb:EquisoSmartTV
twitter: @EquisoSmartTV
=========================================================================
Please post below, with your location and your date of payment to KickStarter. If you have had any exchanges with Equiso - by phone or email, please include that information, too.

Maybe we can persuade Equiso to get off the pot and take some action to get our gifts of money fulfilled.

EquisoGD_John, if you read this, maybe you can update us on the shipping situation.

Jeff Schallenberg
17-02-2013, 03:46 PM
RE: No Pro?
I overheard Jeff saying something about Canada orders clearing customs or shipping out on Friday and that emails should've gone out in a few hours of it happening.

Wasn't really part of the conversation but that's what I heard.

Former graphic designer for Equiso. We were held back from helping you.
17-02-2013, 05:16 PM
Here in Guelph Ontario and I've received nothing. Not even any notification of anything shipped... nothing... nada... zilch. zip.
18-02-2013, 12:10 AM
I'm from Canada tgo and personally I'm really getting fed up, every week its 'next week', whenever I contact them they give me the same copy/paste nonsense reply "delays in customs, delays in warehouse blah blah blah".

The Fact is these things cleared customs over 3 weeks ago, what the hell is the warehouse doing? Why isnt Equiso stepping in and lighting a fire under their ass to get their orders shipped? Why are we being kept in the dark about all this?

Do these units even exist or are they just stalling and trying to buy time because there actually wre no Canadian orders shipped from china? It is very hard to believe that any warehouse/fulfillment center would take this long to ship out a clients orders and remain in business.

This is completely unacceptable, they need to set a higher standard for themselves.

I'm really starting to think we got robbed.

Us3r, proud to be a member of Equiso Forum - Discussion Forums for the Equiso Smart TV since Nov 2012.
18-02-2013, 01:45 AM
I'm in Australia - Yet to recieve my pro unit.

They are not answering any of my emails.

I think it might be because i keep asking them questions on the Forum. I'm not abusive as others have been, although it seems to get the results.

Has anyone had an email response from them in the past week?

All I want to know is when they are going to send the units out.

They must have a spreadsheet somewhere where they can update just the people who are yet to receive them - i would even be prepared to buy their stories about customs, alternate shipping arrangements, illness, natural disaster (all of which are probably true to some degree)if they were a bit more open with communication but the way they are conducting themselves is utterly shameful.

(18-02-2013 12:10 AM)Us3r Wrote:  I'm from Canada tgo and personally I'm really getting fed up, every week its 'next week', whenever I contact them they give me the same copy/paste nonsense reply "delays in customs, delays in warehouse blah blah blah".

The Fact is these things cleared customs over 3 weeks ago, what the hell is the warehouse doing? Why isnt Equiso stepping in and lighting a fire under their ass to get their orders shipped? Why are we being kept in the dark about all this?

Do these units even exist or are they just stalling and trying to buy time because there actually wre no Canadian orders shipped from china? It is very hard to believe that any warehouse/fulfillment center would take this long to ship out a clients orders and remain in business.

This is completely unacceptable, they need to set a higher standard for themselves.

I'm really starting to think we got robbed.
18-02-2013, 03:02 AM
Its really hard to get a reply out of them lately, it's like they're avoiding us and hoping we go away. The replies I keep getting all pretty much say the same thing, there was a delay in customs (even though they said they cleared customs almost a month ago), then they said the warehouse was going through inventory wich was like 3 weeks ago,go, then they said they are starting to ship them 2 weeks ago, then they stopped replying and now its back to the same nonsense copy/paste reply about customs delays and warehouse delays.

I think we've all been more then patient, far more then we could have been expected too and to repay our patience with this nonsense really stinks, someone is really dropping the ball over there. I mean, we were supposed to have these by Christmas, that was almost 2 months ago, you can only push people so far.

Us3r, proud to be a member of Equiso Forum - Discussion Forums for the Equiso Smart TV since Nov 2012.
18-02-2013, 01:45 PM
<<Canada>>
I ordered my Pro back in October when they were listed on eBay... Paid full price , not Kickstarter backer but still a customer nontheless..
I emailed them last thursday at support@equiso.com , just politely requesting an update.. still waiting for a response. Also sent a message through the eBay purchase order 1 week ago and have yet to receive a response.. Back on January 30th they said(in Ebay message) orders had cleared customs and would be shipping out soon... I used PayPal so I guess I can get my money back but I just want the hardware so I can play with it.. Hopefully it does get here finally
but after reading all these horror stories on kickstarter and facebook I afraid it won't work out of the box..
It sucks... was really excited to get this thing, talked it up and said "wait till I get my HDMI Smart stick", and now 4.5 months later I'm still waiting.
I'm not even mad...... just disapointed.
Guess I'll just continue to wait.
18-02-2013, 04:34 PM
I did a quick count on this thread and on Facebook, and the numbers are surprisingly small - only 9 Canadian buyers waiting for their Pro, 2 from Australia and one from the UK. Surely there are more people waiting impatiently for their Equiso Pro?

Jeff Schallenberg
18-02-2013, 08:11 PM
Re: No Pro?
I am from UAE. And received all my equiso. 1x std , 1x pro

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
18-02-2013, 09:26 PM
Holy cow, I think we got through to them, I just got an email saying my order has been shipped!! Hope you guys get the same news, estimated delivery date is by the 27th.