Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
No Pro?
19-02-2013, 12:12 AM (This post was last modified: 19-02-2013 12:14 AM by glabrek.)
RE: No Pro?
Still no news at all for me. I paid from Kickstarter on July 28...
19-02-2013, 01:55 AM (This post was last modified: 19-02-2013 02:07 AM by jschall.)
@glabrek: Where in the world are you?

@us3r: I got my shipping notice too! (Montréal area). They are being mailed from Richmond, BC.

Yeah, I think our whining finally got their attention.

Jeff Schallenberg
Mont Saint Hilaire, Québec
19-02-2013, 02:25 AM
US backer here -- I have emailed over 3x no response and still no Equiso Pro

EquisoDumbTV, Ben Davies // Duxbury, MA // frustrated Equiso user.
19-02-2013, 03:26 AM (This post was last modified: 19-02-2013 03:28 AM by Us3r.)
(19-02-2013 01:55 AM)jschall Wrote:  @glabrek: Where in the world are you?

@us3r: I got my shipping notice too! (Montréal area). They are being mailed from Richmond, BC.

Yeah, I think our whining finally got their attention.
Glad to hear yours was shipped too, 1 more week of waiting, it's gonna be weird not waiting for this anymore lol

(19-02-2013 02:25 AM)EquisoDumbTV Wrote:  US backer here -- I have emailed over 3x no response and still no Equiso Pro
As far as I know all the US orders have been delivered so you definitely should have had yours like a month ago now, email them every day till you get a reply, maybe post on their twitter or facebook too if they're not responding.

Us3r, proud to be a member of Equiso Forum - Discussion Forums for the Equiso Smart TV since Nov 2012.
19-02-2013, 04:30 AM
(19-02-2013 01:55 AM)jschall Wrote:  @glabrek: Where in the world are you?
I'm from Quebec City, Canada. Hopefully the shipping notification e-mail will come in the next couple days...
19-02-2013, 07:33 PM (This post was last modified: 19-02-2013 07:37 PM by VannyTanner.)
(18-02-2013 04:34 PM)jschall Wrote:  I did a quick count on this thread and on Facebook, and the numbers are surprisingly small - only 9 Canadian buyers waiting for their Pro, 2 from Australia and one from the UK. Surely there are more people waiting impatiently for their Equiso Pro?
I just wanted to make it known that I am personally waiting for 2 x PRO units as well. I am happy to hear that some Canadian backers are more lucky than we, in terms of receiving some form of notification. I am by no means in a place to make accusations for a KickStarter project not coming to fruition quickly enough, albeit, the lack of apparent notification seems quite unimpressive. Personally, it has been about 24 days since Equiso has mentioned that Customs cleared the product. I would assume that they actually cleared it prior, but the message was slow to get to us. I simply cannot fathom how it would take this long to be informed that our units are being shipped. A car could drive to BC in several days from Ontario (assuming that the units did not arrive to the Vancouver Port), if we assume that they need a week to sort out the units, as I cannot imagine that many Canadians ordered this, I am simply at a loss for words on why we are still waiting. I can order a similar spec'ed MK808 for 49.99 from Amazon and have it in 2-3 days. I can drive across the Border that is 30 mins away and pick it up. This Equiso dongle is by no means a novel idea. I personally backed this product for the remote. Then I found out that the material was switched to a more finger-print prone glossy plastic. The amount of dongle based Android systems on the market makes me hope that support and OTA / regular updates are numerous, as well. Or, there is really no reason to overpay for this unit.

I really do hope that this product bodes well, but it appears that the lacklustre answers of staff to their backers concedes that customer satisfaction is not overly important. This is not trying to state that Equiso as a whole could have sped of this process, it is to say that it only takes seconds to send an update to the customers who made this product possible. We really have not had any update, as a whole, since Jan. 26, 2013. All in all, this better be a REALLY nice remote.
19-02-2013, 07:39 PM (This post was last modified: 19-02-2013 07:40 PM by glabrek.)
I agree with you Vanny. Yes, the remote is better to be great, even though I'm not too sure about that anymore.

One day later, still no news at all from Equiso about the shipping of my Pro unit.

I was happy to try to help a new business with Kickstarter. Now, I regret it, when I see how amateur Equiso seems to be, as least in the way they treat their backers/customers.
20-02-2013, 03:17 AM
I am from India. My Userid is SATHISHMLS.

I have not yet received any shipping information of my Equiso PRO.
21-02-2013, 12:14 PM (This post was last modified: 26-02-2013 09:56 PM by fitosoft.)
Thumbs Down RE: No Pro?
Hi guys,
I am from Austria and also still waiting for my Pro. Sad
Even my situation seems to be a little different.
I received a shipping confirmation. But as its already 16 days after the estimated delivery date.
Equiso asked me to check back at the post office. I was able to do that today. No package there. Sad
I now contacted Equiso on FB, mail and KS. Asking to resend another Pro from UK - hoping that they were smart enough to ship some more there then directly needed.
But I am not so positive to receive it to soon...
My Ouya might arrive before my Equiso... Tongue
Cheers
Tom

Edit: 26th of Feb and still no Pro and no answer or reaction by Equiso Sad((
22-02-2013, 06:41 AM
I'm in Australia and have not heard a thing about my pro order - no shipping confirmation. I'm starting to think they will never arrive and we have been scammed. Has anyone down under had any notifications at all? Angry