Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
No Pro?
22-02-2013, 06:57 AM
RE: No Pro?
(22-02-2013 06:41 AM)wtullio Wrote:  I'm in Australia and have not heard a thing about my pro order - no shipping confirmation. I'm starting to think they will never arrive and we have been scammed. Has anyone down under had any notifications at all? Angry
I have not.
I think there are 2 other Aussies on this list that have not
There is also an Austrian that has not

No notification or replies to email or messages either.

There were 1-2 Aussies that received them early.
Mitchell received one recently to hush him up (worked a treat Equiso)

People in other countries seem to be receiving them but slowly sometimes without notification.
22-02-2013, 08:48 PM
I just received mine in the Montréal area.

Thank goodness, the remote's charging port didn't fall out!

So far, it's working a treat, I'm very impressed. I will post my initial experiences in the appropriate thread...

Jeff Schallenberg
Mont Saint Hilaire, Québec
22-02-2013, 10:34 PM
Re: RE: No Pro?
(22-02-2013 08:48 PM)jschall Wrote:  I just received mine in the Montréal area.

Thank goodness, the remote's charging port didn't fall out!

So far, it's working a treat, I'm very impressed. I will post my initial experiences in the appropriate thread...

Good to hear that.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
22-02-2013, 10:51 PM
(22-02-2013 08:48 PM)jschall Wrote:  Thank goodness, the remote's charging port didn't fall out!
Give it some time but I dont think many of use have even gone through 1 or 2 battery charges. I think mine's never made it to the 2nd charge before I shelved the units. Try out some live network streams from the Internet and Netflix. You'll love the quality of the video. Sleepy

Root Std
Root Pro
build.prop Tweak! (SU)
38% faster read (SU)
Tweaks
26-02-2013, 04:23 PM
Damn it, what the hell is happening??? I still haven't got any e-mail notification of shipment for my Pro unit. Come on Equiso, could you please check some things out for backers like us???
26-02-2013, 08:45 PM
I have received one of two. The packing slip int he first one even said QTY: 2. When support used to respond they said to give it more time. After that they stopped responding to my emails.

MobileWill, proud to be a member of Equiso Forum - Discussion Forums for the Equiso Smart TV since Jan 2013.
26-02-2013, 09:07 PM
(26-02-2013 08:45 PM)MobileWill Wrote:  I have received one of two. The packing slip int he first one even said QTY: 2. When support used to respond they said to give it more time. After that they stopped responding to my emails.
Do you mind if I ask where you are located? I am surprised that some of our lucky backer colleagues to the East in QC have received units, whereas in Ontario I have not seen a thing. They must have passed by on the 401 HWY, while we sulk in Kingston. Regretfully, I wish I used the money that I backed this project with to back something else. If in full disclosure, I knew that I would receive this product in March, I would not have obligated myself back in July or August.
26-02-2013, 09:23 PM
(26-02-2013 09:07 PM)VannyTanner Wrote:  
(26-02-2013 08:45 PM)MobileWill Wrote:  I have received one of two. The packing slip int he first one even said QTY: 2. When support used to respond they said to give it more time. After that they stopped responding to my emails.
Do you mind if I ask where you are located? I am surprised that some of our lucky backer colleagues to the East in QC have received units, whereas in Ontario I have not seen a thing. They must have passed by on the 401 HWY, while we sulk in Kingston. Regretfully, I wish I used the money that I backed this project with to back something else. If in full disclosure, I knew that I would receive this product in March, I would not have obligated myself back in July or August.
I am in the US in Central California.

MobileWill, proud to be a member of Equiso Forum - Discussion Forums for the Equiso Smart TV since Jan 2013.
28-02-2013, 12:43 AM
Well, I finally got the damn shipping confirmation e-mail. It was about time...
05-03-2013, 05:51 PM
Just like to add I got mine today.. Waiting for me on the counter at home.
In Canada/Ottawa