Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
No Pro?
21-03-2013, 11:16 PM
RE: No Pro?
Hi,

Just letting those that have not received their stick to Go to Amazon login and look at your payment and Lodge a complaint and ask for a reversal.

I did so 11 days ago and my reversal and my refund came through yesterday.

It's the best and most direct method.

Good Luck!

BTW I picked up one of the GK802's recommended in another thread and it's been pretty awesome.
23-03-2013, 07:44 AM
Re: No Pro?
I have done restless hours and days of research on best Android stick and just few days ago placed order for imito mx1.

Here is the list of top android HDMI from top to bottom.

1. MINIX neo x5
2. Imito mx1 - good heat dissipation because of metal body
3. Imito mx2 - plastic body
4. MINIX neo g4 - best wifi from any stick around. Only thing missing is Bluetooth. I will place it #2 if it had bluetooth.
5. Mk 808b - cheapest but out of box firmware is not good, you will need to root and reflash a good one. Wifi issues.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
25-03-2013, 06:30 PM
(25-03-2013 03:30 PM)ozbreaker Wrote:  Yikes!
How eloquent!

Actually a link to that text was published on Kickstarter three days ago. I posted it here, but Adam McBride demanded that Niko remove my post.

Anyway, lets re-post the above warning from Anonymous wherever we can in order to prevent Equiso from defrauding any more potential investors and buyers.

Jeff Schallenberg
Mont Saint Hilaire, Québec
25-03-2013, 07:06 PM
@ozbreaker: Am Sorry, but i had to remove it from this forum. You can always post in kickstarter, but not in this forum, due to privacy issue.
25-03-2013, 10:31 PM
@Niko - No worries - i understand your situation.

I can no longer post to the Kickstarter page as i got my refund.

Amusingly i got that link via a mate that works at Kickstarter.

I hope someone on there asks him about the non-delivered units and the silence and non response to shipments etc.
26-03-2013, 02:39 AM
I'm in the US, I backed the Equiso Kickstarter, and I still haven't received the Pro. I was emailing them once a week, and they would reply that they were still working on it, but it's now been ten weeks since their last response.

I tried getting a refund from Amazon, but they said the payment was made too long ago for them to refund it! I guess I'll contact my credit card company and see if they can help.
27-03-2013, 08:04 PM
@pup05: Sorry to heard that....

but this time each and every kickstarter backer should have received there PRO.
20-04-2013, 07:44 PM
Just wanted to say I got my 2nd Pro. Its the new design that is slimmer and comes with a short HDMI extension. The PCB is more narrow too.

Not sure if there is any other differences. I wanted to give one to a friend but now I can decide which.

MobileWill, proud to be a member of Equiso Forum - Discussion Forums for the Equiso Smart TV since Jan 2013.