Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pro doesn't work on Vizio Lcd's
12-01-2013, 08:49 PM
Like many am dissapointed with the Pro. It works on only one TV in my house, which happens to be my little Phillips LCD in our guestroom. Bought the Equiso for my bedroom, and it doesn't work. Tried many different extensions, splitters, etc. Nothing.
Other than that full screen on the Phillips in HD resolution is choppy, but I guess thats what you get from a beta device.
At least my pebble is shipping shortly.
12-01-2013, 09:19 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2013 09:21 PM by Dolbie.)
My Pro is working just fine on our bedroom Vizio. It is plugged in with a rt angle adapter.

Dolbie, proud to be a member of Equiso Forum - Discussion Forums for the Equiso Smart TV since Nov 2012.
13-01-2013, 05:04 AM
RE: Pro doesn't work on Vizio Lcd's
The test TV in the Equiso office is a Viso and the unit we tested on it worked fine.

Former graphic designer for Equiso. We were held back from helping you.
13-01-2013, 07:04 AM
Re: Pro doesn't work on Vizio Lcd's
Please post the model #, size, LCD/led. So, we can create log. I have a 32" led Visio I can try later. I know the standard had problems.

Root Std
Root Pro
build.prop Tweak! (SU)
38% faster read (SU)
Tweaks
13-01-2013, 03:41 PM (This post was last modified: 13-01-2013 03:42 PM by Dolbie.)
Mine is M190MV
19" (I guess)/LCD/LED
Wall mounted
Works great.

Dolbie, proud to be a member of Equiso Forum - Discussion Forums for the Equiso Smart TV since Nov 2012.
16-01-2013, 03:47 AM
The model of Vizo is Vo370m 37". The TV is a few years old now, but works fine with other HDMI. Tried Ports 1,2,& 3 with no luck. Now it won't work on my old Phillips LCD 32". The only screen I can now get it to work on is my LCD computer monitior at my office, so I know it works.
28-02-2013, 12:11 PM
Out of curiosity last night I tried my Pro on our LG 47LW6500 and it worked great. The TV's USB ports provided enough power to the Pro for it to work too.
Wi-Fi worked fine with the dongle behind the TV and the AP one room away with a thick brick wall between them.
The HDMI ports on the TV are a little close together so a short extension cable would be necessary for all the ports to be accessible.
Put another TV on the compatible list.

28-02-2013, 05:06 PM
Does not work on my Sharp Aquos 42LCXD1E, even root and tried afterwards. Still no go.
Works great on my cousins sh***y noname TV.

ninjazin, proud to be a member of Equiso Forum - Discussion Forums for the Equiso Smart TV since Feb 2013.
28-02-2013, 05:51 PM (This post was last modified: 28-02-2013 05:52 PM by EquisoGD_John.)
(28-02-2013 05:06 PM)ninjazin Wrote:  Does not work on my Sharp Aquos 42LCXD1E, even root and tried afterwards. Still no go.
Are you powering it from the wall adapter and is it seating securely in the HDMI port?

EDIT: Google brought me to a different manual. I thought it was yours. But maybe it's a setting for the HDMI inputs that needs to be specified?

Page 15
http://www.sharp.se/cps/rde/xbcr/documen..._OM_GB.pdf

Former graphic designer for Equiso. We were held back from helping you.
28-02-2013, 07:46 PM (This post was last modified: 28-02-2013 07:58 PM by ninjazin.)
(28-02-2013 05:51 PM)EquisoGD_John Wrote:  
(28-02-2013 05:06 PM)ninjazin Wrote:  Does not work on my Sharp Aquos 42LCXD1E, even root and tried afterwards. Still no go.
Are you powering it from the wall adapter and is it seating securely in the HDMI port?

EDIT: Google brought me to a different manual. I thought it was yours. But maybe it's a setting for the HDMI inputs that needs to be specified?

Page 15
http://www.sharp.se/cps/rde/xbcr/documen..._OM_GB.pdf
It´s powered from the wall adapter. The 5V settings is only for digital antennas on my set, I don´t even have an usb port on my TV.

And I have tried all different available settings for HDMI signal types and colors.

Edit: Also tried connecting it to my receiver, but still no go.
And the manual was correct, have it sitting in a drawer under my tv.

ninjazin, proud to be a member of Equiso Forum - Discussion Forums for the Equiso Smart TV since Feb 2013.