Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pro doesn't work on Vizio Lcd's
01-03-2013, 07:30 PM
Sv: Pro doesn't work on Vizio Lcd's
Tried it on my brothers TV where it kinda works. Trying to change resolution or connecting to WiFi only results in the device hanging and then a bootloop.
So sick of this piece of.....

Telegraphed from my i9300

ninjazin, proud to be a member of Equiso Forum - Discussion Forums for the Equiso Smart TV since Feb 2013.
06-03-2013, 08:33 AM
Sv: Pro doesn't work on Vizio Lcd's
Ok, finally managed to get a video signal. Seems that the hdmi-connector should've been a few millimeters longer. It was first after removing the whole backplate on my a/v-receiver that I got a good fit (seemed more feasible than picking the TV apart).

So now a hdmi-extender has been ordered.

After many hangs, reboots and several factory resets the unit now actually works really good. With the last factory reset I also erased the sd-card. Maybe that fixed it Smile

Telegraphed from my i9300

ninjazin, proud to be a member of Equiso Forum - Discussion Forums for the Equiso Smart TV since Feb 2013.
06-03-2013, 11:30 AM
RE: Pro doesn't work on Vizio Lcd's
We've been noticing quite a few new TV's now recessing the input ports to the point the sticks will have a hard time seating properly. So the final release will include a small HDMI extension cable to avoid this.

And before everyone has a comment, I didn't see any $400 next-gen consoles come with a $1 HDMI cable. So count your blessings.

Former graphic designer for Equiso. We were held back from helping you.
07-03-2013, 06:41 PM
RE: Pro doesn't work on Vizio Lcd's
that is where the chinese android stick comes...few are actually offering hdmi cable in box.