Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pro unresponsive to remote after extended time turned on.
18-01-2013, 01:32 AM
Pro unresponsive to remote after extended time turned on.
I have mine plugged into my stereo HDMI passed through to my TV, powered by the TV USB port. Works great. Only thing seems to be after a long while being on and not being used, the remote no longer brings up the pointer. I have to power it down then back on again to get it back to being usable again.

johnequickiii, proud to be a member of Equiso Forum - Discussion Forums for the Equiso Smart TV since Dec 2012.
18-01-2013, 06:37 PM
RE: Pro unresponsive to remote after extended time turned on.
If you press the power button on the remote, it should reactivate.

(This might be obvious so please forgive me if you've already tried that).

Nunquam Imparatum - Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
19-01-2013, 06:54 PM
RE: Pro unresponsive to remote after extended time turned on.
I won't berate you for that comment. Some people don't try everything first, but ya, I tried the power button. It just refuses to respond after a certain time to it for some reason.

johnequickiii, proud to be a member of Equiso Forum - Discussion Forums for the Equiso Smart TV since Dec 2012.
19-01-2013, 09:35 PM (This post was last modified: 19-01-2013 09:35 PM by blkcamarozr28.)
Re: Pro unresponsive to remote after extended time turned on.
Try install WiFi analyzer from your smart phone or equiso and see what the WiFi signal looks like. Could be that your getting lots of interference in/near Ch 9 which is where the remote runs on. You can try moving your WiFi ch to 1 and see if that helps. Just thinking out of the box. Big Grin

http://www.equisoforum.com/Thread-INFO-2...m-Analysis

Root Std
Root Pro
build.prop Tweak! (SU)
38% faster read (SU)
Tweaks