Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Remote poor finish
10-02-2013, 05:38 PM
RE: Remote poor finish
I simply showed as an example that even when I tried to help you, you still went around on KS posting about how awful we were.

I asked for photos and you said you couldn't get them on camera. But then you posted the photo on KS and complained there only to post it here later, why?

I asked you to PM me several times so I could at least help you get a remote that was cosmetically fine. But during that same time you posted on the KS page and just slagged on us. Go look at the timeline between your posts here and there.

You opted to continue complaining knowing full well I was offering to fix it then & there with something. So thanks for proving my point that even when you try to help some people just won't be satisfied.

This is also a good example of why I'm not doing customer service.

Former graphic designer for Equiso. We were held back from helping you.
11-02-2013, 08:23 AM
RE: Remote poor finish
I don't even know why I'm entering in this argument with you. Would you like me to post the emails I received from Dan then you can see the sort of treatment the Kickstarter backers have had.

I did thank for for trying to sort out my problem and at the time I couldn't get a decent photos of the remote. Maybe you should be in customer service as you did far more for me than anyone else in the team has.

leeandy1, proud to be a member of Equiso Forum - Discussion Forums for the Equiso Smart TV since Jan 2013.