Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
So are there going to be more updated for the Pro?
23-03-2013, 03:25 PM (This post was last modified: 23-03-2013 03:28 PM by Us3r.)
RE: So are there going to be more updated for the Pro?
(23-03-2013 12:09 PM)EquisoGD_John Wrote:  
(23-03-2013 11:34 AM)Niko Wrote:  only if equiso release the os source file..
Like the screen shot attached? I was going to upload a fix for you all but some of you ruined it for others. So if you want us to reflash your dead Pro you'll have to send it back to for it to be done here.
Thats really low man.

I strongly urge anyone who is sending it back to force them to give you pre-paid return shipping, its their fault it's broken and they should be responsible for fixing it. A customer should never go out of pocket to fix a companies shitty device.

Brilliant move John, cost your company money to do something people could have just done themselves.

Us3r, proud to be a member of Equiso Forum - Discussion Forums for the Equiso Smart TV since Nov 2012.
23-03-2013, 03:56 PM
Talked with Adam today. There will be few updates in next 1-2 weeks. and yah possible update to Jelly Bean as well, but will take 3-5 months. as they are having issues with drivers.
23-03-2013, 06:42 PM
(23-03-2013 03:25 PM)Us3r Wrote:  
(23-03-2013 12:09 PM)EquisoGD_John Wrote:  
(23-03-2013 11:34 AM)Niko Wrote:  only if equiso release the os source file..
Like the screen shot attached? I was going to upload a fix for you all but some of you ruined it for others. So if you want us to reflash your dead Pro you'll have to send it back to for it to be done here.
Thats really low man.

I strongly urge anyone who is sending it back to force them to give you pre-paid return shipping, its their fault it's broken and they should be responsible for fixing it. A customer should never go out of pocket to fix a companies shitty device.

Brilliant move John, cost your company money to do something people could have just done themselves.
Thank Jeff Schallenberg for posting crap and constantly being two-faced towards me about appreciating that I'm trying to help everyone and saying he's enjoying his Equiso only to go on KS and say he's all for a class-action lawsuit and how we're scamming people out of money. Apologize all you want, Jeff. But when you're attacking the company you're attacking me too. Don't fight my battles and think you have to see me lose my job so I can be saved in your eyes.

Thank him and others for posting and helping spread personal information about those of us who work here who have nothing to do with the day to day operations.

And you say I'm the one being low? I've been nothing but helpful here where I can despite the valid gripes you have that are just out of my control. Offered to replace or refund those who actually reach out to me (politely) with my own personal funds and resources. But instead you'd rather eat your own kind just so you can feed that hate you have and the desire to feel like the leader of some corner of the internet.

Former graphic designer for Equiso. We were held back from helping you.