Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
TV doesn't recognize Equiso Pro
09-01-2013, 10:48 PM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2013 10:49 PM by tkoreaper.)
TV doesn't recognize Equiso Pro
Tried all HDMI ports on my TV (Which all work with other devices) and nothing shows up on the TV. I can confirm the Equiso Pro works because it works on another TV in the house. My TV has never done this with anything else, so what could be the problem?

- I started a thread earlier about the Equiso Pro not working, but since it works on another TV (And the thread has pretty much been taken over by people with other problems) I felt it necessary to start a thread to deal with this particular issue.

tkoreaper, proud to be a member of Equiso Forum - Discussion Forums for the Equiso Smart TV since Jan 2013.
10-01-2013, 10:21 AM
RE: TV doesn't recognize Equiso Pro
what is the power source you are using? tv usb or wall usb adapter?
did you get the click when you insert the equiso in tv hdmi port. any loose connection or something...?

have you tried with hdmi extension cable?

what are the TV models?
11-01-2013, 12:10 AM
I've tried multiple power sources and the blue light does come on (The TV doesn't have a USB plug). The stick is fully in the HDMI port and it does snap in. There's no loose connections (The Equiso Works on my other TV and the HDMI ports on this TV work with other devices) I don't have an extension cable and the TV with an issue is a Panasonic Plasma HDTV Model TC-P42S2.

tkoreaper, proud to be a member of Equiso Forum - Discussion Forums for the Equiso Smart TV since Jan 2013.
16-01-2013, 07:50 PM
(11-01-2013 12:10 AM)tkoreaper Wrote:  I've tried multiple power sources and the blue light does come on (The TV doesn't have a USB plug). The stick is fully in the HDMI port and it does snap in. There's no loose connections (The Equiso Works on my other TV and the HDMI ports on this TV work with other devices) I don't have an extension cable and the TV with an issue is a Panasonic Plasma HDTV Model TC-P42S2.
I have practically the same Panasonic model (TC-P42U2), and yeah it won't work either. I've emailed support about it, but they didn't seem to quite understand that YES it is powering on fine, it just will not display output. I have tried it on 6 TVs at this point. Only 2 (both of them Sony's) will actually display the Equiso.