Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Walmart Retail Equiso ROM
23-05-2013, 07:37 PM
Walmart Retail Equiso ROM
I bought the Equiso at Wal-Mart. It received the OTA UPDATE shortly after. SINCE then it is completely bugged. I don't want to return it. I think something went wrong with the update. I found a Rom on this forum for people to flash back to if they got a bad OTA. However it was the wrong ROM for the Walmart Equiso unit. Can anyone give me a link to the correct ROM I can flash? I have seenYou helping, trying to help members here.Thanks, Tony
23-05-2013, 08:24 PM
RE: Walmart Retail Equiso ROM
In all seriousness, my recommendation is return it if you are able to.

I wish I had a way that I could return the piece of crap I received.

Go order an MK808 or something along those lines.

Really, really, really not impressed with his Equiso.
23-05-2013, 08:33 PM
I think that I wanted to long to return it. messed around trying to flash back and fix etc like a dork with a puzzle to solve.
23-05-2013, 11:48 PM
Oh ok, wellI think that the majority of people have put their Equiso devices in either a drawer or the trash, and are trying to forget that we ever got involved with them.

There are files here that you can probably use to flash, but I have never had anything to do with the Walmart version so can't say for sure.

Good luck to you though.

Really, really, really not impressed with his Equiso.
24-05-2013, 01:27 AM (This post was last modified: 24-05-2013 02:06 PM by tonycaplan.)
To be frank, the Equiso is a pice of sh##t. I knew that quick enough.

The real problem is that the company is a huge scam, they scammed everyone and freaking Wal-Mart. Scammed kickstarter as well. I suppose the only reason they still have a website is that they have product in Wal-Mart. Once those sales dry up, they will file a corporate bankruptcy and screw Wal-Mart out of the money they return to customers etc.

Having said all that, I still want to get the thing flashed back and working. At least I can use it to show home videos at a friends house or something. 

None of the files I tried here work yet. They seem to be builds for the Kickstarter versions.