Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What microSD cards have you gotten to work?
01-03-2013, 03:51 PM
The ones we've been trying here haven't worked minus one straight out of an Android phone. Which brands/sizes have you gotten to work w/your Pro's?

Thanks.

Former graphic designer for Equiso. We were held back from helping you.
01-03-2013, 09:04 PM
RE: What microSD cards have you gotten to work?
Is this going to be like the last thread where I asked for some more info to problem solve and got no response?

01-03-2013, 10:02 PM
LoL. Now you know how we all feel. Wink Just Kidding.

Root Std
Root Pro
build.prop Tweak! (SU)
38% faster read (SU)
Tweaks
02-03-2013, 12:12 PM
(01-03-2013 10:02 PM)blkcamarozr28 Wrote:  LoL. Now you know how we all feel. Wink Just Kidding.
I hate all of you and fully expected that response. lol.

On a positive side-note. I had a chance to play w/the latest firmware and video quality looks tons better as well as wifi speeds and overall performance of the pro stick.

The latest hiccup now seems to be on Netflix's side. They're not letting anything more than a 480p stream through for whatever reason. I guess the solution is to contact Netflix (on our end) and have them send the right stream for our hardware. It's probably seeing it as a phone so doesn't need to send 720/1080 video.

But HD on Youtube plays beautifully and some 3D games looked great.

02-03-2013, 02:22 PM
John, my 8Gb Sandisk, FAT32, works on my Equiso Pro without a problem.

Jeff Schallenberg
Mont Saint Hilaire, Québec
02-03-2013, 05:00 PM
My 2GB Sandisk works OK with my Equiso PRO.

John, any chance to have a release date for the new firmware?

testing123, proud to be a member of Equiso Forum - Discussion Forums for the Equiso Smart TV since Jan 2013.
02-03-2013, 09:40 PM
I've got a 32gb class 10 microsdhc card by Team in my Pro working great.

Dolbie, proud to be a member of Equiso Forum - Discussion Forums for the Equiso Smart TV since Nov 2012.
03-03-2013, 04:46 PM
(02-03-2013 12:12 PM)EquisoGD_John Wrote:  
(01-03-2013 10:02 PM)blkcamarozr28 Wrote:  LoL. Now you know how we all feel. Wink Just Kidding.
I hate all of you and fully expected that response. lol.

On a positive side-note. I had a chance to play w/the latest firmware and video quality looks tons better as well as wifi speeds and overall performance of the pro stick.

The latest hiccup now seems to be on Netflix's side. They're not letting anything more than a 480p stream through for whatever reason. I guess the solution is to contact Netflix (on our end) and have them send the right stream for our hardware. It's probably seeing it as a phone so doesn't need to send 720/1080 video.

But HD on Youtube plays beautifully and some 3D games looked great.

If that new firmware is that great, supposing it actually exists, why don't you allow us to test it?

Is not like your company could get in an even more embarrassing situation than it already is, if there are still bugs, so go ahead and post the update, we are all eagerly waiting to be able to actually use the Equiso stick we bought.

cutare, proud to be a member of Equiso Forum - Discussion Forums for the Equiso Smart TV since Feb 2013.
03-03-2013, 04:53 PM
Because that's not my call.

05-03-2013, 05:04 PM
(02-03-2013 09:40 PM)Dolbie Wrote:  I've got a 32gb class 10 microsdhc card by Team in my Pro working great.
Good to hear that.... is that 32gb microsd card fat32 or ntfs?