Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What microSD cards have you gotten to work?
05-03-2013, 11:11 PM
(05-03-2013 05:04 PM)Niko Wrote:  
(02-03-2013 09:40 PM)Dolbie Wrote:  I've got a 32gb class 10 microsdhc card by Team in my Pro working great.
Good to hear that.... is that 32gb microsd card fat32 or ntfs?

I formatted it as fat32.

Dolbie, proud to be a member of Equiso Forum - Discussion Forums for the Equiso Smart TV since Nov 2012.
07-03-2013, 06:42 PM
RE: What microSD cards have you gotten to work?
thats what i was also thinking.. FAT32 it is.....
07-03-2013, 07:37 PM
I only have access to a Mac so I haven't tried formatting Fat32 on a PC yet. Just through the Disk Utility on OS X.

Maybe that's part of the problem, tho it would be a first.

Former graphic designer for Equiso. We were held back from helping you.
10-03-2013, 12:38 AM
(07-03-2013 07:37 PM)EquisoGD_John Wrote:  I only have access to a Mac so I haven't tried formatting Fat32 on a PC yet. Just through the Disk Utility on OS X.

Maybe that's part of the problem, tho it would be a first.

John,
I formatted that 32gb SDHC on a Mac. Disk Utility is fully capable of formatting in Fat32.

Dolbie, proud to be a member of Equiso Forum - Discussion Forums for the Equiso Smart TV since Nov 2012.
10-03-2013, 07:49 PM
this thread is ridiculous! what' the point of knowing what kind of sdcard we're using? like it's our major problem, "how to stick a microsd card into equiso" and "how to find out you sdcard capacity" this is useless. come on people. remember who started the thread after all.
11-03-2013, 02:13 AM
(10-03-2013 07:49 PM)hamdimo Wrote:  this thread is ridiculous! what' the point of knowing what kind of sdcard we're using? like it's our major problem, "how to stick a microsd card into equiso" and "how to find out you sdcard capacity" this is useless. come on people. remember who started the thread after all.
OMG I'm here trying to trouble-shoot issues, helping people and answering questions (on my weekends). Fuck me, right?

11-03-2013, 05:43 PM
(10-03-2013 07:49 PM)hamdimo Wrote:  this thread is ridiculous! what' the point of knowing what kind of sdcard we're using? like it's our major problem, "how to stick a microsd card into equiso" and "how to find out you sdcard capacity" this is useless. come on people. remember who started the thread after all.
As far as i remember, we backers had an issue with micro sd card in equiso standard version. Some of the users complained that it was not recognizing, some said it was not supporting sd card above certain size. something to do with the sd card filesystem, not sure though.

May be thats why John created this thread.
11-03-2013, 06:01 PM
We were having a problem with the Pro's as well just locking up whenever a microSD card was inserted. It seemed only ones out of Android phones would work for us.

One of the firmware updates we tested seems to have fixed that tho.

But I think what hamdingers was getting at is there are bigger issues w/the stick (or us) than what cards work right now.