Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WiFi problems with PRO Model
15-02-2013, 08:30 PM
WiFi problems with PRO Model
Hello my friends,

I will try to explain but my English is not perfect, I hope you can help me.

A couple of days ago, I received my EQUISO, after such a long wait, I could not resist and prove once, but I had a big disappointment ... I have not gotten use WiFi over 1 minute followed ...
I have a Linksys WAG160N, in my opinion good quality ... I've proven to change the wifi mode of N to G and backwards, I changed the encryption (WPA AES & TKIP, WPA2 AES & TKIP, WEP ...) and other parameters with the same result ... It connects, works well for a moment, and then starts to log on and off continuously or just tells me that the network is not accessible to the receiver. Connection speeds always begin with 54Mbps and when it starts to fail is over 1Mbps. I have the router just 2 meters from the TV so you no longer think of anything else.

Also check for updates, and leads EQUISO version December 2012, which from what I've read in the forums that the WIFI problem corrected. Later, I used the utility that has installed WiFi Analyzer, obtaining values ​​of 60-70dB, indicating a good performance i wireless receiver, but not, but not working properly.

It is the only device in the house that has problems with this router, but I think with all the time and I have dedicated tests, will not be the router but the EQUISO TV.

Someone can help me?
THANKS!
18-02-2013, 08:21 PM
RE: WiFi problems with PRO Model
i used to get ok speed to watch video on youtube only when the router is placed under my tv. link speed was shown 65mbps.