Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Youtube got worse after update (pro)
11-04-2013, 12:03 PM
RE: Youtube got worse after update (pro)
(10-04-2013 09:58 PM)Jason Wrote:  I emailed support about the youtube issue. They asked me to mail my unit in, glad I did not.

btw, Netflix does the same thing.
I noticed that after the recent Netflix update it's been freezing after the first 10 seconds or so. But if you back out of what you were watching and play it again it works fine there on out. Nothing changed on our end so I'd say that's a Netflix bug.

Former graphic designer for Equiso. We were held back from helping you.
11-04-2013, 01:35 PM
(10-04-2013 05:50 PM)EquisoGD_John Wrote:  Not yet. We're trying to figure out why some tv's lose audio after the OTA update.

It's not just the audio, the "play icon" apears sometimes, and video playback also stutters

- - - Real Eyes, Realize Real Lies - - -
Wookster, proud to be a member of Equiso Forum - Discussion Forums for the Equiso Smart TV since Mar 2013.
14-04-2013, 03:15 AM
(28-03-2013 02:25 PM)EquisoGD_John Wrote:  The problem, from what I'm told, is that it's not writing to the memory
properly and causing that. Should be fixed in the next firmware.

Yea. Hopefully in the coming week or so last I heard.

It's frustrating cause it worked fine before, I know.
Over 2 weeks later, do you have a new ETA for the update?
21-05-2013, 01:57 PM
Still no sign for an update? I didn't mind two weeks waiting, but now it's taking me to long. Main reason was Youtube for me.
Can someone (John) confirm te me they are still working on some sort of update?

- - - Real Eyes, Realize Real Lies - - -
Wookster, proud to be a member of Equiso Forum - Discussion Forums for the Equiso Smart TV since Mar 2013.
23-05-2013, 07:14 PM
I think there was a recent update on wal-mart equiso. I heard that from tonycaplan
23-05-2013, 11:03 PM (This post was last modified: 23-05-2013 11:04 PM by colemab.)
My ticket with support about the YouTube issue in the latest OTA update for the KS pro edition is still open.

I have been waiting for "next weeks" update for quite some time. The last update from support still indicated "We should be releasing a nice update in the next 10 days" - this was on 5/20/2013 - just FYI.

On the plus side HBO to go works great and I can play MKV files from the local micro SD card fine. MKV files don't play so well over wifi due to limited bandwidth.