Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
can someone please help on equiso pro
17-01-2013, 02:11 AM
can someone please help on equiso pro
hi i just got my equiso pro

but it not booting up on the tv
i have plug it in hdmi 1 put the micro sd cable in and connected it to the wall socket
but just keep get no signal on the tv.

the blue light flash for few second then turns off in the dongle

does anyone know what to do

i sent no of email to equiso on ebay but they are not responding

thanks
17-01-2013, 02:28 AM (This post was last modified: 17-01-2013 02:30 AM by jschall.)
RE: can someone please help on equiso pro
The blue LED only flashes during the few seconds of reading the bootloader into RAM, then stays dark while the firmware is booting up and running. So, that's normal.

Many new owners of the Pro are reporting the HDMI output is incompatible with SOME of their HDTVs.

Can you try your Equiso Pro on some other HDTVs?

And you won't get any email from Equiso on eBay! You should write to support@equiso.com.

Jeff Schallenberg
Mont Saint Hilaire, Québec
17-01-2013, 05:31 PM
(17-01-2013 02:28 AM)jschall Wrote:  The blue LED only flashes during the few seconds of reading the bootloader into RAM, then stays dark while the firmware is booting up and running. So, that's normal.

Many new owners of the Pro are reporting the HDMI output is incompatible with SOME of their HDTVs.

Can you try your Equiso Pro on some other HDTVs?

And you won't get any email from Equiso on eBay! You should write to support@equiso.com.
wow this a major drag in their video they say you can take the equiso to your friends house plug it in
and you can play games etc

the Dam thing don t even work in my own house after trying 3 TV what am i going to do with this Crap know I paid them 100 dollars and it don't work very dispointed
18-01-2013, 06:45 PM
Email support@equiso.com They responded to me in a day I think.

Nunquam Imparatum - Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam