i got 2 tv's here,a sony and toshiba ,on my sony
i see the equiso sign there ,then after a while
it goes black and start again,on my toshiba,
is not start at all

any help or advice would be nice

thanks muller
24-10-2012, 10:30 AM
RE: does not work
Might be power, are you running from the TV's USB or MHL port, or using an external power adapter?

I'd suggest using a 1A 5v external to be sure you have enough juice.

bbilko, proud to be a member of Equiso Forum - Discussion Forums for the Equiso Smart TV since Oct 2012.
24-10-2012, 01:35 PM
hi

yes,you been right power supply

working now Smile

thanks for the replay muller
25-10-2012, 11:56 AM (This post was last modified: 26-10-2012 01:54 PM by salonist.)
mine does not work as well.it goes past the spinning wheel to main screen,keeps blinking on and off.power supply 5v 1a from wall.also connected to laptop usb as well to mac mini usb.all with the same blinking.

salonist, proud to be a member of Equiso Forum - Discussion Forums for the Equiso Smart TV since Oct 2012.
29-10-2012, 10:58 AM
Re: does not work
try a different cable?

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk 2

bbilko, proud to be a member of Equiso Forum - Discussion Forums for the Equiso Smart TV since Oct 2012.
29-10-2012, 01:51 PM (This post was last modified: 29-10-2012 01:52 PM by Barthwo.)
Mine is not working. Tried with different cables and USB with 1 A.
Blue LED just blinking one second and then its off. Nothing to see on the TV.FB_Addon_TelNo{
height:15px !important;
white-space: nowrap !important;
background-color: #0ff0ff;}

Barthwo, whose Equiso Pro finally arrived.
29-10-2012, 02:15 PM
Re: RE: does not work
(29-10-2012 01:51 PM)Barthwo Wrote:  Mine is not working. Tried with different cables and USB with 1 A.
Blue LED just blinking one second and then its off. Nothing to see on the TV.FB_Addon_TelNo{

are you connected to a tv hdmi port, or a dvi port on a tft via a cable?

have you tried other hdmi ports in your tv?

29-10-2012, 03:53 PM (This post was last modified: 29-10-2012 03:55 PM by Barthwo.)
I tried different HDMI Ports including the one normally used for my SAT Receiver, which I know is working. Always connecting directly. No reaction.

USB wise I even tried the USB charger of my IPad, because it really strong. No reaction. A short glimps of blue LED at the Equiso and no reaction on the TV.

I've used the remote with my PC. Working like a charm!

I have mailed to the Equiso support. I think I need a new, working Equiso stick.

FB_Addon_TelNo{

29-10-2012, 03:55 PM
Have you checked your TV against the list on the wiki?

http://www.kickywiki.com/index.php/Telev...ility_List

29-10-2012, 10:32 PM
I have a Panasonic TX-P42V10E , which is not on the list, but very similar ones.
I tried the HDMI inputs 1, 2 and 3 at the back and HDMI 4 at the left hand side and none of them worked.
Now sometimes the blue LED of the Equiso was lighting up for a longer time, but even then no reaction on the TV screen.